Retargeting is the foundation of Audience management and converts shoppers into buyers.
- In fact, only about 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit. For that reason, you need retargeting to build frequency and bring back the other 98% who did not act.
- Retargeting keeps your message visible and provides a path back to the site as they visit other sites online.
- Visits to a site don’t occur by accident, but by the result of your continued investment over years.
- Retargeting generates greater online sales by bringing shoppers back when they’re ready to buy.
How It Works.
Retargeting is so effective because it focuses on people who have already demonstrated an interest in your brand. That’s why most marketers who use it see a higher ROI.
The 4 Benefits Of Retargeting:
- Frequency – The building blocks of any effective media plan are reach and frequency. Every time your customer sees your remarketing ads, your brand gains more recognition. Retargeting provides the ad frequency needed to drive return visits.
- Audience Segmentation – Remarketing enables advertisers to organize their audience into interest groups and to match their creative to the individual’s interests. Relevant ads drive better response.
- Data Feedback – Provide the information needed to find other people with similar interests who have not yet visited your site. In order to find relevant new visitors for advertisers, look no further than your current site visitors.
- Conversions – Remarketing is the key conversion driver of any campaign because retargeting is what keeps our message in front of prospective buyers over and over again.
Remarketing Makes Your Business Investment Pay Off.
As a business owner, you invest every day in preparing people to think of your business when they are ready considering a purchase of a product or service. Between your business overhead, inventory, employees, and marketing, you invest each day in building a presence in the community. In fact, it is estimated that the average business invests roughly $50 per unique visitor to their site. Based on that investment, it makes sense that retargeting should be the foundation of any advertiser’s digital marketing media plan.
We are as excited about growing your business as you are!
Call us today at 814-771-5537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org